Single 12" Two-Way Full Range Speaker
The TH912 is a two-way passive loudspeaker featuring a 12" driver with a 3" copper voice coil, designed to work at very high sound pressure levels. The high frequency is handled by a titanium compression driver with a 1.4" diaphragm and a 3" aluminium voice coil.
The TH912 is ideally suited for applications requiring high power such as entertainment venues, houses of worship, foyer areas, meeting rooms, and most medium throw applications.
The TH912 is made from extremely high quality Baltic birch plywood, and features a wedge-bonded enclosure which is screwed and glued for maximum strength and rigidity. The enclosure is fitted with 12 x M10 flying points allowing for horizontal or vertical mounting.
- A high quality titanium compression driver with a 1.4" horn throat and a 75 mm aluminium voice coil.
- The 12" low frequency driver is a high output driver featuring a 75 mm (3") copper voice coil, and can operate at high SPL.
- The LF driver is designed to provide very good BL and punch, and features an excellent linear response down to 50 Hz, with very low distortion characteristics.
- Precision-made 18 mm and 15 mm Baltic birch plywood cabinet (up to 11-ply) is finished with durable paint and wedge-bonded for additional strength and rigidity.
- Reinforced V-Slot grille reduces internal vibration noise.
- Designed for fixed-installation and portable applications.
- Recommended for use with WS118B and AT218B Subwoofers
|Frequenzgang -10dB||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Frequenzgang +/-3dB||50Hz - 18kHz|
|SPL||126dB (cont.) / 132dB (Peak)|
1 x 1,4" Ferrite / 75mm Schwingspule
1 x 12" Ferrite / 75mm Schwingspule
|Maße (B x T x H)||400 x 360 x 638mm|
2 x Neutrik NL4MP
12 x M10 Flugpunkte
1 x Flansch
|1. Front schräg|