Single 18" Subwoofer
The WS118B is a single 18" subwoofer designed to be ground stacked and used with all LAX Europe line array systems, portable full-range and installation speakers, especially where extremely high quality reproduction of low frequency sound is required.
The especially selected European components are designed to offer uncompromised quality and reliability.
- 18" subwoofer with a 100 mm (4") dual layer voice coil.
- High powered 1500 W subwoofer featuring a single 18" driver, designed and manufactured in Italy, with a 100 mm (4") dual layer copper voice coil.
- The mechanical design and optimised weight is incredibly robust making it desirable for use in fixed installations or touring systems.
- The dual forced hyper-venting system ensures very efficient voice coil ventilation, resulting in minimum power compression and incredible power handling.
- It features the lowest harmonic distortion compared to other 18" subwoofers in its range.
- Very high SPL capability with low frequency extending down to 25 Hz.
- Precision-made 15-ply 24 mm and 11-ply 18 mm Baltic birch plywood cabinet, with a durable paint finish for touring and rental use.
- Optimised cabinet structure designed to reduce unwanted resonances and airflow noise.
- Reinforced V-Slot grille reduces internal vibration noise.
- Designed to be ground stacked in various array configurations.
- Suitable for touring, outdoor concerts, stadiums, fixed installation and for all demanding sound reinforcement applications.
- Recommended for use with T12 and ATEC Line Array Systems, AR Curve Array Systems, and FP full-range speaker systems.
|Frequency Response -10dB||25Hz - 150Hz|
|Frequency Response+/-3dB||30Hz - 150Hz|
|SPL||135dB (cont.) / 141dB (Peak)|
|LF-Driver||1 x 18" Ferrit / 100mm Voice Coil|
|Dimensions (B x T x H)||590 x 688 x 597mm|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik NL4MP, LF:2+2-|
|MT2400||Amp for 4 WS118B|