Dual 18" Subwoofer
The OPERATION T18-V2 is a dual 18" subwoofer, designed to be ground stacked and used with the OPERATION T12 Line Array System. The T18-V2 is also suitable for all LAX Europe line array systems, portable full-range and installation speakers, especially where extremely high quality reproduction of low frequency sound is required.
The especially selected European components are designed to offer uncompromised quality and reliability.
- High powered 2400 W subwoofer, with 2 x 18" drivers with a 100 mm (4") copper voice coil, designed and manufactured by B&C in Italy.
- The drivers feature an aluminium demodulating ring, designed to reduce distortion, and a ventilated voice-coil gap for reduced power compression.
- Precision-made 15-ply 24 mm and 11-ply 18 mm Baltic birch plywood cabinet, with a durable paint finish for touring and rental use.
- Designed to be ground stacked in various array configurations.
- Very high SPL capability
- Low frequency extends down to 25 Hz (@ -10dB).
- Designed for touring, outdoor concerts, stadiums, fixed installations and for all demanding sound reinforcement applications.
- Recommended for use with Operation T12 and ATEC Line Array Systems, and FP full-range speaker systems.
|Frequency Response -10dB||25Hz - 200Hz|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||30Hz - 200Hz|
|SPL||138dB (cont.) / 144dB (Peak)|
|LF Drivers||2 x 18" Ferrit / 100mm Voice Coil|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohm|
|Dimensions(w x d x h)||1367 x 800 x 567mm|
|Connectors||1 x Neutrik NL4MP; LF:2+2-|