Dual 12" Three-Way Tri-Amp Line Array Speaker
The OPERATION T12 is a double 12" three-way tri-amp line array speaker designed to cover extremely demanding sound reinforcement applications, in fixed installations and especially in tour / rental environments.
Featuring premium drivers designed and manufactured in Italy and extremely high quality cabinets made from the finest Baltic birch plywood, the T12 is unquestionably our best three-way line array speaker.
Developed, designed and built by LAX Europe right here in our HQ.
We are using the most advanced and precise measurement and testing equipment in our R&D centre. All our speakers are designed and rigorously tested for the best and most accurate sound reproduction possible, safety of rigging systems, and exposure to dust and moisture. We stand by the quality of our products, and build them to go the distance.
The T12 is also designed to ensure an excellent return on investment, especially for rental companies.
- Two high quality titanium compression drivers with a 1.4" horn throat and a 75 mm (3") aluminium voice coil, designed and manufactured in Italy by B&C.
- The HF drivers provide a much smoother and more transparent high frequency response, whilst minimising distortion, especially at high sound pressure levels.
- The mid range is handled by 4 x 6.5" very high output neodymium drivers, designed and manufactured by Eighteen Sound in Italy. Featuring an edge-wound 45 mm (1.77") aluminium voice coil, they are the platinum standard for high-quality reproduction of the mid-range.
- The low frequency is handled by 2 x 12" high output woofers with a 75 mm voice coil, ensuring excellent sensitivity and dispersion.
- A specially-designed mid-range phase plug provides tight coherence and coupling across the frequency range.
- Carefully positioned high and mid-range drivers provide excellent phase coherency and directivity.
- The T12 is designed to operate at very high SPLs, and is fully optimised to work more efficiently at lower power levels.
- Precision-made 15-ply 24 mm and 11-ply 18 mm Baltic birch plywood cabinet, with a durable paint finish for touring and rental use.
- The integrated rigging system has a 7:1 safety coefficient.
- Designed for fixed-installation, touring, outdoor concerts, stadiums, and for all demanding sound reinforcement applications.
- Recommended for use with Operation T18B-V2, Matrix 18B Sub and WS118B Subwoofers.
|Frequency Response -10dB||85Hz - 20kHz|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||96Hz - 18kHz|
|Dispersion (H) / (V)||90° / 10 ° (depending on quantity)|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||HF: 110dB / MF: 105dB / LF: 100dB|
|SPL HF||133dB (cont.) / 139dB (Peak)|
|SPL MF||132dB (cont.) / 138dB (Peak)|
|SPL LF||129dB (cont.) / 135dB (Peak)|
|HF Drivers||2 x 1,4" Neodymium / 75mm Voice Coil|
|MF Drivers||4 x 6,5" Neodymium / 45mm Voice Coil|
|LF Drivers||2 x 12" Ferrit / 75mm Voice Coil|
|Power (AES)||HF: 220W / MF:480W / LF: 800W|
|Nominal Impedance||HF: 16Ohm / MF: 8Ohm / LF: 8 Ohm|
|Dimensions (w x w x h)||1024 x 503 x 367mm|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik NL8MP|
|Wiring||HF:1+1- / MF:2+2- / LF:3+3-|
|Flyframe||up to 16 Tops|
|Case||for 1 x Operation T12|
|Rain Cover||for Speakon Panel|