Single 10" Two-Way Bi-Amp Line Array Speaker
The AT110-V2 is a 10" two-way bi-amp line array speaker designed to cover a broad range of sound reinforcement applications, whilst meeting the critical needs of the professional user.
Featuring drivers designed and manufactured in Italy, and extremely high quality cabinets made from Baltic birch plywood, you can be assured of our commitment to make a high quality product.
But it's more than that.
Developed, designed and built by LAX Europe right here in our HQ.
We are using the most advanced and precise measurement and testing equipment in our R&D centre. All our speakers are designed and rigorously tested for the best and most accurate sound reproduction possible, safety of rigging systems, and exposure to dust and moisture. We stand by the quality of our products, and build them to go the distance.
- A high quality titanium compression driver with a 1.4" horn throat and a 75 mm (3") aluminium voice coil, designed and manufactured in Italy by B&C.
- The low and mid frequency driver - designed and manufactured by Eighteen Sound in Italy - is a high output neodymium driver featuring a 65 mm Interleaved Sandwich Voice coil (ISV), designed to improve sensitivity and dispersion.
- A single demodulating ring (SDR) minimises distortion.
- Precision-made 24 mm, 18 mm and 15 mm Baltic birch plywood cabinet (up to 15-ply), and finished with durable paint for touring and rental use.
- The LF driver has a humidity resistant paper cone.
- Reinforced V-Slot grille reduces internal vibration noise.
- The integrated rigging system has a 7:1 safety coefficient.
- Designed for a multitude of touring, fixed-installation applications, rental and outdoor use.
- Recommended for use with ATL18B, WS118B, AT218B, and T18B-V2 Subwoofers.
|Frequency Response -10dB||70Hz - 20kHz|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||80Hz - 18kHz|
|Dispersion (H) / (V)||100° / 10° (depending on quantity)|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||HF: 109dB / MF: 103dB|
|SPL HF||127dB (cont.) / 133dB (Peak)|
|SPL MF||127dB (cont.) / 133dB (Peak)|
|LF Driver||1 x 10" Neodymium / 65mm Voice Coil|
|HF Driver||1 x 1,4" Neodymium / 75mm Voice Coil|
|Power (AES)||HF: 75W / MF:350W|
|Nominal Impedance||HF: 16Ohm / MF: 16Ohm|
|Dimensions (B x T x H)||593 x 410 x 272mm|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik NL4MP; HF:2+2- / MF:1+1-|