Single 18" Subwoofer with flyware
The ATL18B is a single 18" subwoofer designed to be flown with the ATEC AT110-V2 Line Array System. The ATL18B can also be ground stacked and used with all LAX Europe line array systems, portable full-range and installation speakers. It is a very flexible subwoofer, which can be used in a vast number of configurations.
- Powerful 900 W subwoofer, featuring a single 18" driver with a 100 mm (4") dual layer voice coil.
- Precision-made 15-ply 24 mm and 11-ply 18 mm Baltic birch plywood cabinet, with a durable paint finish for touring and rental use.
- Optimised cabinet structure designed to reduce unwanted resonances and airflow noise.
- Low frequency extends down to 30 Hz (@ -10dB).
- The LF driver features a humidity resistant paper cone.
- The integrated rigging system has a 7:1 safety coefficient.
- Designed for touring, outdoor concerts, stadiums, fixed installation and for all demanding sound reinforcement applications.
- Designed to be flown in ATEC AT110-V2 Line Array Systems.
- Recommended for ground stacking with all ATEC Line Array Systems, AR Curve Array Systems, FP, TH900 and all full-range speaker systems.
|Frequency Response -10dB||30Hz - 250Hz|
|Frequency Response+/-3dB||40Hz - 150Hz|
|SPL||127dB (cont.) / 133dB (Peak)|
|LF Driver||1 x 18" Ferrit / 100mm Voice Coil|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohm|
|Dimensions (B x T x H)||641 x 835 x 551mm|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik NL4MP; LF:2+2-|
|Case||for 1 x ATL18B|
|Flyframe||for 8 x ATL18B|
|AT110-V2||recommended Fullrange Speaker|