Dual 18" Subwoofer
The AT218B is a dual 18" subwoofer designed to be ground stacked and used with ATEC Line Array Systems. The AT218B is also suitable for all LAX Europe line array systems, portable full-range and installation speakers, especially when high quality reproduction of low frequency sound is required.
- High powered 1800 W subwoofer, with 2 x 18" drivers with a 100 mm (4") dual layer voice coil.
- Precision-made 15-ply 24 mm and 11-ply 18 mm Baltic birch plywood cabinet, with a durable paint finish for touring and rental use.
- Optimised cabinet structure designed to reduce unwanted resonances and airflow noise.
- Designed to be ground stacked in various array configurations.
- Low frequency extends down to 30 Hz (@ -10dB).
- Reinforced V-Slot grille reduces internal vibration noise.
- The LF drivers feature a humidity resistant paper cone.
- Designed for touring, outdoor concerts, stadiums, fixed installation and for all demanding sound reinforcement applications.
- Recommended for use with ATEC Line Array Systems, AR Curve Array Systems, FP and all full-range speaker systems.
|Frequency Response -10dB||30Hz - 250Hz|
|Frequency Response+/-3dB||40Hz - 150Hz|
|SPL||136dB (cont.) / 142dB (Peak)|
|LF Drivers||2 x 18" Ferrit / 100mm Voice Coil|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohm|
|Dimensions (B x T x H)||1193 x 835 x 551mm|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik NL4MP; LF:2+2-|
|Case||for 1 x AT218B|
|MT1300||Amp for 4 x Bass|