Single 8" Two-Way Bi-Amp Line Array Speaker
The AT108ND-V2 is a single 8" two-way bi-amp line array speaker designed to cover a broad range of applications, whilst meeting the critical needs of the professional user.
Featuringe specially selected European components - from an Italian-designed and manufactured compression driver, to the Baltic birch plywood used for the precision-made cabinet - you can be certain of our commitment to providing you with uncompromised quality and reliability.
- A high quality titanium compression driver with a 1.4" horn throat and a 75 mm (3") aluminium voice coil, designed and manufactured in Italy by B&C.
- The low frequency is handled by an 8" high output woofer with a 50 mm voice coil, ensuring excellent sensitivity and dispersion.
- Precision-made 24 mm, 18 mm and 15 mm Baltic birch plywood cabinet (up to 15-ply), and finished with durable paint for touring and rental use.
- The LF driver has a humidity resistant paper cone.
- Reinforced V-Slot grille reduces internal vibration noise.
- The integrated rigging system has a 7:1 safety coefficient.
- Designed for a multitude of touring, fixed-installation applications, rental and outdoor use.
- Recommended for use with AT15B MKII, AT218B Subwoofers.
|Frequency Response -10dB||80Hz - 20kHz|
|Frequency Response +/-3dB||90Hz - 18kHz|
|Dispersion (H) / (V)||100° / 10° (depending on quantity)|
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||HF: 109dB / MF: 103dB|
|SPL HF||127dB (cont.) / 133dB (Peak)|
|SPL MF||127dB (cont.) / 133dB (Peak)|
1 x 8" Neodymium / 50mm Voice Coil
|HF Dirver||1 x 1,4" Neodymium / 75mm Voice Coil|
|Power (AES)||HF: 75W / MF:250W|
|Nominal Impedance||HF: 16Ohm / MF: 16Ohm|
|Dimensions (B x T x H)||498 x 440 x 226mm|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik NL4MP; HF:2+2- / MF:1+1-|